|Home | Services | Guidelines | FAQ | Contact Us|
MGC Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I find submission forms?
Who do I contact for sample drop off?
When can I drop off samples?
- Usually between 9:00am and 3:00pm, email Emily Hocke to schedule.
May I have my samples back?
- Yes, please arrange with Emily Hocke. All samples are disposed of two months after data has been transferred to the customer.
What viability do my cells have to be for scRNAseq?
- We suggest > 80% viability.
How far in advance should I schedule a 10x Genomics scRNAseq project?
- Our queue is usually 1 - 2 weeks, but it is best to schedule a run as soon as you know an approximate day you will be ready. Send us an email if you have any unusual circumstances so we can work with you to decide how to proceed.
How do I submit a service request?
How do I submit an estimate request?
What are the input requirements for Illumina Microarrays?
- 200 - 500ng are required to load onto the arrays. Additional product is needed for quant/qc assays.
How much DNA is needed for Quant/QC analysis?
- 1 - 3ul for QC, 2ul for quantification.
What quality score is required for Illumina Microarrays?
- Tapestation DIN score of ≥ 7 is recommended.