WHAT DO WE DO?
Led by William (Bill) Kraus, MD, the Kraus Research Group located on the Duke Center for Living campus in Durham, North Carolina has over 20 years of experience conducting clinical trials in humans. With expertise in preventive cardiology, rheumatology, exercise science, nutrition, immune function, energy balance and mobile health technologies, our diverse team of experts studies how the body works with a focus on improving the prevention and treatment of diseases. To support our ongoing research efforts we are actively recruiting participants for a variety of studies. We are looking for healthy volunteers as well as individuals who may have certain disease conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, peripheral arterial disease (PAD), and arthritis. We invite you to view the fliers on this site for a list of our current studies.
- Healthy volunteers needed for antibody study (Cas9 Study) - No longer recruiting participants
Exercise Training Studies
- SELECT Study - No longer recruiting participants
- Weight Loss and Exercise to Improve Rheumatoid Arthritis Cardiovascular Risk - No longer recruiting participants
- Effect of Rheumatoid Arthritis on Skeletal Muscle in Adults - No longer recruiting participants
- Knee Arthritis - No longer recruiting participants
- Effects of exercise and consumption of products containing blueberries (BEACTIVE Study) - No longer recruiting participants