The Duke Molecular Physiology Institute (DMPI) works with people throughout the world in its quest to understand human diseases. Patients and families participate in studies that will add to the body of knowledge about a wide range of disorders.
Using the links below, you can learn about the studies currently under way at the DMPI.
All of our work is done with a fundamental respect for patients and their privacy. The Duke Health Enterprise Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP) describes how patient medical information may be used and disclosed and how patients can get access to this information.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Chiari Type 1 Malformation
- Familial Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)
- Genetics of Childhood Nephrotic Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neural Tube Defects (NTD)
- Sickle Cell Disease (SCD)
PROTOCOLS IN DEVELOPMENT