|Home | Services | Guidelines | FAQ | Contact Us|
MGC Project Guidelines
- Submit an estimate request in Core Research @ duke (coreresearch.duke.edu) including which platform or service you want to request. Click here for instructions on how to submit an estimate.
- The MGC will contact you to discuss the details of your project and will provide you with an estimate.
- When you are ready to proceed with your project, submit a service request in Core Research @ Duke (coreresearch.duke.edu) with the DMPI-MGC Core.
- If necessary, instructions to link personnel to a fund code.
- Once you have submitted a service request, email us at DMPI-MGC@duke.edu to schedule a date and time to drop off your samples.
- Carefully review any sample requirements or submission information listed under our service pages. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Download and fill out any required sample submission forms.
These forms must be emailed to DMPI-MGC@duke.edu before dropping off your samples so that we can prepare appropriately. You must also bring a copy of the form when you drop off your samples.
- When you arrive at our facility located at 300 N. Duke St. Durham, NC 27701, pull up to the loading dock with the number 52 above the double door. Once at the doors, call Emily at 314-313-4922 or Karen at 919-684-0704 and we will meet you at the doors.
- In the case of 10x Genomics projects, once we have received the samples, we ask that you are available by phone in case there is an emergency with the samples such as low viability.
- We will update you throughout the course of your project.
- Once your service is complete, we will contact you regarding next steps.
- If we special order kits for your project and you either chose not to move forward, or your samples do not meet the necessary requirement to move forward, you are still responsible for the cost of the kits.
List of Documents
- MGC Project Guidelines (this page)
- Create Estimate Guide
- Create Service Request Guide
- Assigning and Linking Facility Users in CR@D
- Submission Requirements Information Sheet
MGC Customer Sample Submission Forms